You refined by:
£9 - £12 an hour
- Becoming a Home Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion to an older adult is not only rewarding, but you will be gaining a friend too.
- Come and join the best!
- You will be supporting our shop to give customers the best possible experience in store, keep the shop stocked and tidy, and help us to sort donations- an all…
- Would you be willing to offer 2 – 3 hours per week?
- We are looking for volunteers to support our patients and staff in our busy department,.
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service.
- The chance to gain valuable retail experience.
- Creating window and shop displays.
- You will also be talking to people with dementia and their carers, making and distributing refreshments and supporting people to engage with the singing session…
- Befriender volunteers provide companionship and emotional support, practical support, short breaks for carers and help with signposting for information and…
- Utilising any specific skills you may have, with local manager agreement in line with identified needs and following appropriate risk assessment and insurance…
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed telephone support to people with dementia by:
- A police check and 2 references will be required prior to commencing…
- As an Information and Support Bereavement Volunteer, you will provide short-term telephone support to people who have been bereaved due to a terminal illness.
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed support to people with dementia this could be either by visiting them in their home or enabling them to stay active,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.