jobs in Chard TA20
You refined by:
Magdalen Environmental Trust
£16,000 a year
- Throughout the year, the role will include traditional Ranger activities of site care, countryside management and care of livestock, and also the provision of…
£17,077 a year
- If you are interested and would like further information please read the Job Description and Person Specification then complete the Application Form and return…
- Full UK Driving Licence with LGV.
- To carryout Traffic Management and general highway maintenance, including out of hours cover and Winter Maintenance.
£25,000 a year
- You’ll also have a valid driving licence (with no more than six points) and successfully complete a criminal records check.
£25,295 - £28,785 a year
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
- £25,295 - £28, 785 pa Location:
£23,545 a year
- You will need a clean driving licence and access to a vehicle on the allocated working days.
- This post will sit within the Somerset Phoenix project, which is…
£22,762 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£25,215 - £27,316 a year
- The successful candidate will be supporting our existing volunteer groups and volunteers, revitalising our volunteer strategy, while creating new and exciting…
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.