jobs in Chard TA20
You refined by:
£24,000 a year
- As our Accounts Payable Assistant, you’ll assist in the smooth running of the section ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- What’s in it for you?
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
£23,545 a year
- You will need a clean driving licence and access to a vehicle on the allocated working days.
- This post will sit within the Somerset Phoenix project, which is…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£425 - £500 a day
- All roles are based in the South West, are available on a fixed term contract for a maximum of 2 years and will require you to conduct security clearance prior…
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- You will be working 12.5 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 4th January 2020, shift…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£26,187 - £28,997 a year
- Work with customers to understand their needs and expectations.
- Explain to customers what can be done.
- Provide project management support in establishing,…
Mid-Devon District Council
- The main duties of the post will initially be to cover responding to enquiries from customers on the phone and all digital channels but will also include…
Morrison Telecom Services
- The successful candidates will be required to work on project deployments for customers across the UK.
- Excellent communication skills via email, telephone and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.