jobs in Castleford
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£8.76 an hour
- This purpose-built service in Castleford will become home for up to 12 service users and has an apartment-style layout instead of a traditional nursing home…
£23,000 a year
- To effectively deal with external and internal customers.
- With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class…
£9.80 an hour
- To join us as Team Leader, it is essential that you hold or are working towards a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), alongside…
- Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion bank notes and coins a year on behalf of their shareholder banks and their customers, In fact if laid end-to-end,…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£9.18 an hour
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
£42,683 - £45,591 a year
- The Post will require extensive experience at a senior level in the traffic and transportation or Planning field – of at least 5 years, which includes…
£10.83 - £11.28 an hour
- This post is subject to suitable references and a full enhanced disclosure will be required (employer will meet cost).
- Good level of reading and writing skills.
- NVQ Level 3 and/or minimum of three years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector.
- DBS Paid for by Lifeways Group.
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Full time, 35 hours per week - Nights.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.