jobs in Burtonwood
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Od's Designer Clothing Com Limited
St Helens WA10
- The chosen candidate would need to help in all aspects of the department, mainly with product preparation, photography and image manipulation.
£8.38 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject.
- This is the first stage of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and…
£17,364 a year
- An Apprentice Library Assistant can expect to get involved in a variety of duties such as learning how to use the Library Management System to maintain and…
- The interviewer will visit the author, usually in their own home, for 12 meetings over a four–five-month period.
- Empathy, patience and an open manner.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful applicant will be expected to work within all areas of the operating theatre, these areas include escorting patients to and from theatre,…
£19,202 - £20,836 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
£21,236 - £23,067 a year
- Based in the Student Services Centre, you will provide clerical and administrative support for key activities within the Student Payments and Registration Team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.