jobs in Burtonwood
£27,025 - £29,515 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
£29,636 - £31,371 a year
- The Council is looking to recruit a Crime, Disorder and Anti-Social Behaviour Prevention Officer with suitable experience to join the Community Safety team.
£12.60 - £24.00 an hour
- You should be prepared to work away from home and be able to deal with life threatening situations calmly and professionally.
- £12.6 to £24 per hour.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- You should also note that we need our sales assistants to be ﬂexible about when they work to cover the store operational hours, which includes evenings,…
£9.05 an hour
- Experience working with or handling cats is desirable and a full, manual driving license is essential.
- Our adoption and homing centres care for thousands of…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons and all appointments will be made on merit.
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.