jobs in Burtonwood
- This is a temporary part time position, core hours are 16 per week, with flexibility needed to work more hours during busy periods.
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
£18,700 a year
- There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything.
- These aren’t calls from members who have broken down – you’ll speak…
- Receiving incoming new enquiry instructions via telephone.
- You will spend the majority of your time on the telephone talking to potential clients regarding…
£17,218 - £17,550 a year
- Whatever the requirement, you’ll use your professional approach and expertise to delight your customers.
- You’ll be working on an array of fantastic accounts –…
£20,800 a year
- Within this role, you will respond to all calls and enquiries coming into the Service Centre promptly and professionally and will adhere to targets and…
£18,720 a year
- We currently have opportunities available for a Customer Service Advisor to join us to deal with all incoming and follow up contact from customers who have an…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure and build a rapport with customers.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- No Sales and no cold calling.
- This means there is NO COLD CALLING OR SALES involved.
- Our offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and in some…
£18,000 a year
- Passionate to deliver Service Excellence to our Customers.
- Bank holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years service.
- Customer Advisor of the month.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.