jobs in Burtonwood
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trus...
- Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £29.50, the cost…
- You must be aged 18 or over and hold a full driving licence.
- Guaranteed weekly minimum rates are £150 in year 1, increasing from year 2 onwards to £296 for…
- With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences and ancillary products with a view to achieving your individual…
- Provide support to all areas of the finance team (particularly within the sales ledger team).
- Candidates can only apply if they are a British citizen or hold…
£15,001 - £20,000 a year
- During this apprenticeship you’ll study for a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration and learn how to:
- Attend college when required to study towards Level 2 qualification.
- Infinity Floor & Wall Tiling is looking for someone eager to learn and develop skills to…
- As an office apprentice within the administration department, you will be assisting colleagues with a range of duties whilst we support you to achieve NVQ Level…
- Support with the Administration of Export Sales.
- Assist with allocating Sales Channels for UE Stock.
- Learning all aspects of the role, while working towards a…
St Thomas's Cofe Primary School
- Perform with the academic teacher as well as clinical staff to identify adaptive physical educational requirements of children.
£15,769 a year
- A minimum of 2 A Levels, or a BTEC, and/or have achieved a previous Level 3 Apprenticeship (S).
- As this job does not fulfil the Home Office Code of Practice…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.