jobs in Burtonwood
You refined by:
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£23,118 a year
- Due to the nature of the role, a full driving licence and use of a car for work purposes is essential.
- Post requires DBS the successful applicant's appointment…
Brownhill Learning Community, Heights Lane
£24,153 - £25,995 a year
- The Brownhill Learning Community is an association of Brownhill School (Heights Lane Site) and the Pupil Referral Service (Darnhill Site and Saxon Hall SIte)…
£9.23 an hour
- An NVQ in Warehousing or relevant subject would be beneficial.
- Must be educated to secondary school level with basic numeracy and literacy skills.
£24,799 - £27,905 a year
- The Coroner’s Service for Greater Manchester North is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join its team of Coroner’s Officers…
- Permanent, 4 on 4 off – combination of 2 days & 2 nights.
- Respond to issues quickly, positively in a fast paced and changing environment.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential and previous experience in this type of role is paramount.
- The successful applicant requires a mature attitude with…
£21,451 a year
- You will carry out ongoing assessments of customers needs through a person centred support plan, linking them into other services and support as necessary to…
£23,000 a year
- Please note, only female applicants need apply and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- Interview / Assessment date: 3 January 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.