jobs in Burtonwood
You refined by:
- Experience in using friendly and caring communication skills to build and strengthen relationships with the customers.
- Posting Range:2 Oct 2019 - Ongoing.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- You will be involved in tasks such as completing feasibility reports, concept designs, project schedules, hazard risk assessments, process safety activities,…
£85,000 a year
- Key liaison with Retail Operations team, Retail stores, Buying and Merchandising and other functions supporting Retail.
- Reports into Chief Information Officer.
- Embodying a ‘Digital Expert’ by proactively guiding and supporting customers through the flexibility of our digital services to ensure they have confidence in…
- These include holiday purchase up to five days per year, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car…
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll develop a real rapport with your customers, helping them with their particular needs and queries which may include high…
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will ideally have working knowledge within the hospitality industry in marketing and be able to create and develop content for the group’s outlets to…
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Aware of at least one platform holder’s submission requirements;
- Worked on at least 1 title in a QA capacity;
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.