jobs in Burtonwood
£21,000 a year
- Dealing with enquiries from customers via phone calls, or email.
- As a Customer Service Advisor you will be dealing with inbound customer service calls and e…
£10 - £11 an hour
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls.
- My Client is looking for a Data & Engagement Administrator to join a busy team on a temporary basis, with potential…
£12.32 an hour
- This can be quite physical work due to the nature of the product.
- Previous experience working in the warehouse environment.
- £12.32 per hour/ overtime rate.
£18,677 a year
- Any other warehouse duties as required.
- £18,677 p/annum - Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5.30pm.
- We are currently looking for a Loader to manually load and unload…
- Dealing with drivers and customers on a face-to-face basis.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls.
- We are looking for an experienced Transport Administrator…
- Liaise with key customers to resolve queries.
- The role is suitable for someone who is confident in speaking with customers over the phone and has a background…
- Search HR is delighted to support a global organisation in their search for a Junior HR Advisor on a FTC capacity.
- Help with the performance management process.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Current forklift licence desirable but not necessary.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
£26,000 a year
- In the role you be responsible for dealing with complaints from existing customers of a market leading stocks and shares business who have recently re-located…
£26,000 a year
- Acting as a first point of contact for the valued customers.
- Repair and strengthen the relationships with customers.
- Job Location: Manchester City Centre.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.