jobs in Buckfastleigh
- And as you'll be out there, meeting and talking to our customers, we'll rely on you to be the friendly face of the business.
- We look after our drivers.
- Motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
£8.90 an hour
- The role of the Meter Reader is an integral part of South West Waters business, working within the community and serving a large number of domestic customers on…
£22,293 a year
- Initial 12 week Prison Officer Entry Level Training (POELT) on full pay and expenses, with a NVQ Level 3 Diploma when you finish The 12 weeks is divided between…
£18,217 - £20,199 a year
- The Marketing Officer for Graphic Design will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Officers and the Design and Print Digital Content Officer, to…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- We are delighted to be able to offer the opportunity to recruit a Band 4 Corporate Business Administrator into our very busy and extremely interesting Mental…
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£21,236 - £26,715 a year
- We are looking for someone with excellent organisation and planning skills who is able to communicate effectively in person, writing, email and telephone.
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
- If you really know your stuff about the products that we sell and can inspire customers and deliver exceptional service, we can offer you an exciting career in…
Be the first to see new jobs in Buckfastleigh
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.