jobs in Buckfastleigh
£21,236 a year
- We combine world-class teaching with world-class research, achieving a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework Award 2017.
- 39 days leave per year.
£16,991 a year
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- The technical team is made up of Quality, Laboratory and Compliance, each has a responsibility to ensure the safety and legality of all products manufactured.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You need to possess excellent communication skills, a good telephone manner, and experience of working in a health or social care environment, possess good IT…
£19,500 a year
- We are seeking applicants for a full-time, one-year contract for the post of Assistant Farm Conservation Adviser, based from home for 4 days per week and based…
- To be a primary point of contact for victims of crime working closely with other departments, local policing areas and partner agencies to ensure the right…
- As a Receptionist working for a Jaguar Land Rover Retailer you are a vital member of team accepting customer calls into the retailer, directing them to the…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
Be the first to see new jobs in Buckfastleigh
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.