- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Mark Symons, Police Enquiry Officer Supervisor on 01752 487119 or alternatively email at mark…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
£23,388 a year
- This role sits within our children and young people directorate, which works to provide immediate one-to-one and group support for children who urgently need…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
£27,511 - £34,804 a year
- It includes a major, five-year longitudinal cohort study of 1500 people with dementia and their family carers using mixed methods to examine how social and…
£20,360 a year
- A confident communicator and attentive listener, you’ll deal with inbound telephone calls and look after customers on a face-to-face basis at our collection…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£27,700 - £30,700 a year
- You will have a company van, therefore a full, valid driving licence is essential.
- As an Estate Safety Officer, you will carry out fire alarm and emergency…
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll be unloading and processing deliveries, getting stock ready for our Salesfloor teams and helping to serve customers when your backstage work is done.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Be the first to see new jobs in Buckfastleigh
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.