jobs in Buckfastleigh
You refined by:
- You will need to work within a team of 2 & 4 and deliver the works requested for the TMC contract as stated above, in a professional and timely manner and to a…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Must have a clean, full drivers' licence.
- Experience in handling domestic or commercial claims.
- Carry out the adjustment of a mixed caseload including…
£15.50 - £16.50 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 or above in painting and decorating.
- I am looking for 5 experienced Painters to help the rest of the team on our busy site in Exeter.
- Fulfords & Miller Countrywide Recruitment Evening.
- We look forward to meeting with you.
£30,000 - £45,000 a year
- Duties will include general land development-related work, for example ground investigation scheduling and overseeing, Phase 1 and Phase 2 assessments, remedial…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Maximising sales through stock availability,.
- Must have a solid background in retail merchandising, including inventory planning, stock management, data…
- An individual risk assessment, parental consent and safeguarding considerations will be required for those aged 15 - 17.
- Young People and this role.
- Use your knowledge and expertise in social media and marketing to help the British Red Cross gain further reach and support.
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Taking calls from our customers, raising works orders.
- Assertive and tenacious, able to influence others and resilient to deal with disgruntled customers.
Lightning Electrical Construction and Maintenance...
- COMPEX QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS (Self Employed - PAYE) in Devon / Plymouth area - must be experienced in Safe and Correct installations of: cable trays, cable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.