jobs in Buckfastleigh
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
- In addition to this we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification by automatic enrolment and…
£22,500 a year
- Provide recovery focused, person centred support to enable people with mental health needs to live as independently as possible within the community.
£8.41 - £9.32 an hour
- We are currently looking for enthusiastic and hardworking candidates to work for the Royal Mail centre in Plymouth City.
- Accurately and quickly inputting date.
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader that will offer ongoing industry leading training which is City & Guilds accredited for all aspects of…
- But they were driven, ambitious and had a passion for property as well as a desire to work in a fast paced target driven environment.
£16,010 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Hobson Prior are looking for a Compliance Officer to join a top global healthcare provider who have built an innovative business model that focuses on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.