£19,276 a year
- As part of its recruitment and selection process the British Red Cross undertakes DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checking of all individuals who regularly…
- Please note that these positions will involve some travel within the area, therefore full driving license and access to own vehicle are essential for this role.
- 350 shops across the UK, we raise vital funds and represent the British Red Cross both on the High Street and in the local community.
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- However (subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental…
- An inquisitive individual who is keen to learn more about our stock, our work and our customers - and how best to document these wonderful things!
- Volunteers will need to be at least 18 to visit service users on their own but those aged 15 - 17 can be involved in a variety of activities such as promoting…
- As an Engagement Volunteer, you will have the chance to be part of a fantastic network of volunteers, helping to spread the message of the British Red Cross in…
- Our volunteers and staff help people in crisis to live independently by providing support at home, mobility aids and transport.
- Young People and this role.
- A full current UK Driving Licence (for at least 2 years).
- You will be providing invaluable help in the operation of shops by helping to distribute donated items…
- This enables access to various health/medical appointments, social activities, shopping, transport and other community services.
- Young People and This Role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.