jobs in Buckfastleigh
You refined by:
- You will be employed as Digital Marketer.
- As such your duties will include all matters connected with our marketing department, to include some general office…
- You must be aged 18 or over and hold a full driving licence.
- Guaranteed weekly minimum rates are £150 in year 1, increasing from year 2 onwards to £282 for…
SPORTIVITY SOUTH WEST LIMITED
Newton Abbot TQ12
- Driving licence preferable but not essential.
- Assisting with after school clubs, junior kickers and multi-sport groups.
- Being able to work as a part of a team.
£13,239 a year
- Working in the Health Records department is a varied role that also includes the pulling and filing of patient medical case notes, delivering on a timed…
NHS Devon Clinical Commissioning Group
£13,314 a year
- The CCG uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to help us make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable…
- You will be fully supported throughout your Apprenticeship by a qualified member of staff who will teach you new skills.
- Understanding of health and safety.
- The successful applicant will provide administrative and technical support to the team by logging and processing insurance claims and payments, checking and…
- This 13 month Apprenticeship programme is a great opportunity to kick start your pharmacy career and make a positive difference to the lives of our patients and…
- To provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit).
A W Electrical East Devon
- Working alongside a fully qualified electrician.
- You should have a positive attitude and be keen with an eagerness to learn.
- A good understanding of IT.
Be the first to see new jobs in Buckfastleigh
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.