jobs in Bromsgrove B61
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As part-time Waiting Staff at the Red Lion, you will be the friendly face our guests remember.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Applicants must be able to provide the correct documents to show they are eligible to work in the UK.
- Duties will include cleaning floors, mirrors, changing…
£8.30 an hour
- Working with children aged between five and thirteen years is a job for someone with extraordinary skills.
£18,951 - £20,199 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to receive, record and prioritise calls for assistance in accordance with the Attendance policy and deploy resources to…
£12,000 a year
- Screening incoming telephone calls to the Finance department.
- Manage paper and electronic files including photocopying, scanning, printing and filing.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- Based on both the sales floor and in the dispensary, you will be given the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience whilst working towards your…
£23,154 - £37,487 a year
- The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
£23,000 - £26,519 a year
- Salary Range:CGL points 23 to 28 (£22819.26 - £26519.35)ILW / OLW /Fringe:N/A - Outside London Weighting AreaClosing Date:1/3/2020 :This post is subject to a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.