jobs in Bromsgrove B61
You refined by:
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
Do you want to be part of a delivering excellence pioneering Primary Care team? Our practice is part of the Royal Wolverhampton Trust Primary Care Services…
- This is a varied role where you will be welcoming visitors to our site, organising parking, meeting room administration and providing a first line response to…
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
Wyre Forest Health Partnership
£8.55 an hour
- To be responsible for undertaking a wide range of reception and administrative duties which include registering patients, booking appointments, ensuring all…
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday.
- The job role requires a friendly, welcoming individual who will work front of house, greeting patients on arrival to the Endoscopy departments.
King Edward VI Balaam Wood Academy
£15,807 - £18,746 a year
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- Telephone Number: 0121 464 9901.
- We are seeking a part time receptionist who can deliver excellent customer service, assist in supporting the reception at Leamington Spa College for WCG and…
Stanbrook Abbey Hotel
£30 a day
- Your role will involve welcoming and rooming guests, dealing with guest enquiries and ensuring guest satisfaction on departure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.