jobs in Bromsgrove B61
You refined by:
Credit Controller (undo)
£25,000 a year
- Confident, professional and assertive telephone manner, in order to obtain the most positive responses from debtors.
- Current experience in Credit Control.
- Liaising with customers and internal departments concerning queries on invoices with the aim to resolve as efficiently as possible.
- The collection of cash from customers within their agreed payment terms.
- The timely resolution of invoice queries via workflow to ensure customers pay on time.
- Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate…
- Management of cash targets, arranging bad-debt write-offs, communicating specific debt issues to management team.
- Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales.
- Process daily credit card payments.
- Adhering to the credit collection time table at all times and prioritizing workload to ensure that all customers have been contacted by telephone, letter or…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Sales Ledger invoice uploading and all associated reports.
- Daily sales ledger control and reconciliation.
- Investigate and resolve queries in a timely manner.
£11.30 an hour
- In this role you will be contacting customers directly with regards to their accounts and / or any outstanding debts.
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Ensure remittances to payments are reconciled for all customers.
- I am currently working with a fantastic business who are looking for a Credit Controller to…
Be the first to see new jobs in Bromsgrove B61
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.