jobs in Bromsgrove B61
You refined by:
- BAM FM are recruiting for a cleaner to work across the Bromsgrove School sites.
- Undertake special cleaning programmes during designated periods.
- We also offer wide-ranging employee benefits including enhanced annual leave after one year's service, special discounted rates across our Jupiter Hotels and…
- Providing a clean and hygienic work environment during the casinos operating hours.
- Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- Our shops are busy so your work will add to the great customer experience!
- Ensuring that all public areas are spotlessly clean and tidy for our guests everyday.
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and…
ENGIE- Arden Primary School
- ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based at Arden Primary School, Baker Street, Sparkhill, Birmingham, B11 4SF.
- Hours of work Mon-Fri 15:30 -17:30.
£9.20 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
- Work according to legislative regulations i.e ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment Comply with Internal and External HSEA requirements Provide a…
£8.21 an hour
- Cashback on dental and medical expenses.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping.
- 20% off mobile phone contracts.
£7,324 a year
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- 0121 356 9973 - Email Address:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.