You refined by:
Care assistant (undo)
- Assisting in framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with hobbies and activities in the Home.
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
£8.46 - £8.71 an hour
- Breme is situated in a residential area in Bromsgrove, Breme has a welcoming atmosphere with a real home from home feel.
- View the detailed Job Profile.
£9.10 - £9.30 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and…
Ravenstone Care Home
- Ravenstone Nursing & Residential Home is a Droitwich home that provides numerous care packages, for long-term residence and temporary respite needs, while being…
OPAL CARE HOMES
- Aspen Grange Care Home is a purpose-built home is spread across two floors, offering residential, nursing and dementia care.
£9.68 an hour
- Supporting people to access the community and leisure activities.
- Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)…
£8.21 an hour
- It’s about making sure our residents never lose their dignity or sense of individuality as you get involved in general activities within the care home.
£8.37 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
£9.20 an hour
- If you’re passionate about providing the very best care in a residential care home setting, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes.
- What we’ll offer you in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.