jobs in Bromsgrove B61
£212 a week
- Provide operational support including booking out of branch delivery runs (milk run), dealing with stock movements and adjustments, invoices and carrying out…
NEC Graphics Ltd
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English 3 plus/Functional skills.
- Preparing the product for manufacture and assembly.
- Feeding the machine with cardboard panels.
£146 a week
- Precision Services Group are a growing Company with 2 locations, Aldridge and Derby.
- Responding to customer and colleague queries.
247 Cars (Willenhall) Limited
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths grades A*-C/9-4 or Functional Skills Level 2 in these subjects.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social…
Howard Butler Ltd
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Dispatching of UK sales order and invoicing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
GOUGH BRIDLES LTD
- The vacancy is in a remote location which is challenging to reach by public transport.
- Progression depends on the person and this will be reviewed throughout…
Little Professor Nursery
- An Apprenticeship at Bilston Nursery School will give you the opportunity to work with young children on a daily basis, supporting their learning and well-being…
Enoch Evans Llp
- It would also be advantageous but not essential to possess a full clean driving licence and have use of their own car on a daily basis.
Holbourne Industrial Plastics Ltd
- Quality checking of all incoming and outgoing products.
- The candidate will attend In-Comm's Training Academy one day a month and an assessor from In-Comm…
Luther Marketing Group Ltd
- General office administration - filing, printing, copying, etc.
- A*-C/9-4 grades in GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.