jobs in Bromsgrove B61
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always…
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- We’re looking for Waiting Team members who bring a natural sense of pride to everything they do.
£8.21 an hour
- Successful sales assistant candidates will have previous experience in a sales driven environment and a real passion for delivering great customer service, be…
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of parts orders received from the garage network.
- The Parts Helpdesk Advisor will be responsible for supporting the…
- Specific responsibilities that involve serving customers include working behind the counter on the till and being out in the dining areas looking after our…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.