jobs in Bromsgrove B61
You refined by:
Birmingham B29 (undo)
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£20,115 - £27,339 a year
- If you hold dual nationality, one component of which is British, you may also be considered.
- Knowledge of social media applications and platforms.
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
- A description of the responsibilities, skills and experience specific to this role at BBC Three.
- You will also be expected to contribute to the development of…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will be required to work within a busy office, and be involved with processing patients’ travelling expenses together with collection, receipt…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£23,900 - £26,575 a year
- Receiving and responding to emails and phone calls.
- The Programme Support Administrator is a key member of the team and in this role you will be undertaking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.