jobs in Bromsgrove B61
You refined by:
£9 an hour
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers.
- Booking engineers out to visit customers homes.
- Dealing with any queries or complaints that may arise.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Keeping in touch with customers.
- Providing administrative and sales support.
- In return our client will offer:
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Processing purchase and sales invoices.
- Assisting both the sales ledger and the funding team.
- Dealing with cash allocations and reconciliations.
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- First point of contact for Customers, handling all enquires.
- Building relationships with customers and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
£10 an hour
- Preparing handover certificates for different customers internally and externally.
- Office Angels are currently looking for a Data Co-ordinator to provide…
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- Valid clean driving license - essential.
- Provide support to external sales teams.
- Understand company product and brand thoroughly.
£9 - £10 an hour
- Answering the telephone as and when it rings and assisting with enquiries over the phone and in person.
- Office & secretarial, Administration, Administrative…
£8.50 an hour
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse.
- If you possess warehouse experience and are available immediately - do not hesitate, APPLY TODAY!
£10.00 - £11.50 an hour
- Enter incoming quotes, liaise with sales and record feedback.
- Confirming orders to the sales team;
- Track and trace shipments to ensure delivery dates are kept…
£12 - £13 an hour
- A diverse, friendly and welcoming team to be a part of.
- Our client is looking to conduct an informal interview with suitable applicants ASAP so please do not…
Be the first to see new jobs in Bromsgrove B61
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.