jobs in Bromley-by-Bow
£9.10 an hour
- Previous experience in retail is desirable but not essential.
- Responsible for dealing with deliveries and putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- With a positive and flexible approach, you will have the determination and resilience to work to tight timeframes, ensuring safety is a priority at all times.
£10.50 an hour
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and…
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£30,409 a year
- A successful external candidate for this position would be employed by UEL Professional Services Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of UEL.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£25,600 - £28,500 a year
- IAG Level 3 qualification would be desirable.
- Working on one of our employability contracts you will support individuals from various disadvantaged groups,…
£28,717 - £31,383 a year
- You will be responsible for essential work to support the delivery of our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and for ensuring that student lifecycle…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.