jobs in Bromley-by-Bow
You refined by:
Kitchen porter (undo)
- ASK Italian is looking for Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant / Assistant Chef (s) to join our busy team on a full-time basis with an immediate start.
- You'll be working quickly to prep fresh food in a busy kitchen.
- You'll help to label and store deliveries correctly.
- What will you be doing?
£10.55 an hour
- Helping with deliveries,Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurantLearning simple food preparation skills.Assisting…
£10.75 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
£8.10 - £8.25 an hour
- Hourly rate plus tips, paid break, meal on shift, 50% friends and family discount, flexible shifts, access to learning & development and access to…
- Ensure waste is removed and disposed of in the correct manner.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
- What we are looking for:
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy.
- Nearest public transport – Mile End, Bow Road.
- Our offer to a Kitchen Porter;
£9 an hour
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness across the kitchen.
- Rum Kitchen’s mission is to ’BE MORE CARNIVAL’!
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team.
- For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills…
- We are looking for passion, a good command of the English Language and a desire to deliver great service to all our customers.
- What is Comptoir all about?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.