jobs in Bromley-by-Bow
£2,500 - £3,000 a month
- Taking the children to playgroups.
- The family are looking for someone who is able to travel with the family throughout the year, who has a valid paediatric…
£12 - £13 an hour
- The family have children in the home but the Housekeeper will not be required to care for the children.
- The family are looking to welcome the Housekeeper into…
£12 - £18 an hour
- Are you an experienced nanny looking for a new opportunity to care for children in a kind and generous family in London?**.
- And reading to the children.
£500 - £600 a week
- A family in Notting Hill is looking for a live in Nanny to help care for their baby and primary school aged child.
- Taking the children to parks and playgrounds.
- Safely bring the child home from school,.
- A family in Westminster, London is seeking to recruit an au pair to look after their school aged child.
£11 - £13 an hour
- A family in Harrow is looking for a Housekeeper Cook to help maintain their home to a high standard and prepare healthy and delicious meals.
£12 - £13 an hour
- The family has two young children but no childcare will be required, although, the right candidate should be happy to assist the parents in case it will be…
£150 - £250 a week
- A family in Acton is looking for an Au Pair to join their family and help care for their two primary school aged children.
- Helping with the evening routine.
£13 - £14 an hour
- A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
- The working hours for the position would be every Friday, around 10 hours per week plus 3 weekends…
£12 - £15 an hour
- Taking the children to different extracurricular activities,.
- A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
- Bath time and meals preparations,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.