jobs in Bromley-by-Bow
You refined by:
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.21 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
£30,409 a year
- A successful external candidate for this position would be employed by UEL Professional Services Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of UEL.
£9.21 an hour
- Depending on the store, the start time will vary between 3.00am – 5.00am**.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
- Putting each order together, you’ll give customers exactly what they’ve asked for.
- And if we’ve sold out of anything, you’ll choose a replacement that’s the…
Financial Ombudsman Service
£28,300 a year
- In the role, you’ll investigate complaints about financial products and services.
- You’ll thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.