jobs in Bromley-by-Bow
UK Government - Government Communication Service
£18,200 a year
- Be in their final two years at university or a 2019 graduate – in a communications related subject (awarded or expected) or.
- Organising events across the UK;
- Working on functional briefs and in store executions across the different key retail partners.
- Ownership of several small projects on a seasonal basis including…
- This internship is for graduates for 3 months, working 35 hours per week and is paid the London Living Wage.
- Write social media content ie tweets.
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
£21,000 a year
- Great discounts on Disney products and shows.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Communication and social skills - Strong English verbal and writing skills Good.
- Of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities -.
- Administrate the Sales Marketing Site, by being point of contact for sales note creation in the labels.
- Coordinate quarterly presentations/responsible for…
- A degree in a sustainability related subject (we’re open to you showing us what you can do).
- Have some experience in the construction, maintenance, or housing…
- As you’ll have direct contact with the children and young people being treated at the hospital, along with their families, it’s key you are able to communicate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.