jobs in Bromley BR1
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
£14.28 an hour
- To maintain an awareness of the activities carried out by the Accommodation & Hospitality Team and Student Homes teams, and dealing with enquiries for these…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to undergraduate admissions by email, telephone and in person.
£10.55 an hour
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
- As a member of the team you are responsible for the safety and comfort of all customers whilst onboard our aircraft.
- Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store.
- Our stores are fast-moving places, open all week.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and also spot any key opportunities for sales growth.
- Acting as an OFFICE brand ambassador.
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- We are very keen to ensure that those who work directly to support our students’ academic experience reflect the diversity of our learning community.
£22,580 a year
- Delivering consistent administrative support for designated departments, including financial administration, travel bookings, filing, scheduling, and events.
£19,500 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to apply for a disclosure at the enhanced level from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- For this post you will require:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.