jobs in Bromley BR1
£18,536 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- Community access and social events.
- Driver: Flexible on Driver Requirement.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated…
£17,027 a year
- Level 2 Social Care qualification is desirable or willingness to work towards gaining it.
- Our salary levels are equal to the national living wage from £8.73 per…
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature and location of this role, it is desirable for the successful applicants to hold a full valid UK driving licence and to have access to their…
£8.62 an hour
- In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for…
- O Experience of working with the elderly people, people with dementia, children, and learning and physical disabilities categories of service users.
Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd
- Support customers to undertake all domestic tasks wherever possible, including practical assistance where they have not yet developed the skills, to ensure…
Goldcrest Healthcare Services Ltd
- Though we prefer at least 6 months experience and NVQ level 2 in health and social care (or studying towards).
- Well paid and morally satisfying.
Dynamic People Ltd
North West London
- B. To assist the service user to remain safe and secure at home.
- J. To respect the rights of service users, and to strive to establish and maintain their trust…
Proud To Care North London
- As a Support Worker you will provide an exceptional level of care direct to the Client in their own home.
- Competitive rates of pay **Guaranteed Hours Contracts*…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.