You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence as the service provides a mobility car.
- Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this…
£23,690 a year
- Establish supportive and professional relationships with customers and dealing effectively with unpredictable and challenging situations in a professional and…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The inpatient service is now recruiting Band 2 Support Workers for a key roles in an expanding team of nurses and support workers.
£19,356 a year
- All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a full employment history and employment references.
- Salary: £19,356 per annum.
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- At Thames Reach we are driven and committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead…
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
£10.55 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
£9.18 an hour
- We get involved with exciting activities such as swimming, bowling and cinema and access the community visiting local places of interest and enjoying lunches…
£9 an hour
- Whilst drivers are able to take service users out and about, you don’t need to be a driver to work here – we employ many non-drivers too!
- What we’ll give you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.