jobs in Bromley BR1
You refined by:
- From answering telephone calls to keeping stylists’ columns running smoothly and dispensing great product advice, this job is more about client and staff…
- Today, we offer our customers travel to thousands of destinations in and across 45 countries in Europe and beyond.
- Reception desk cover 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- We are looking for a Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
- What we are looking for:
- Because your Sales colleague isn’t available right now, you help the guest with the online registration.
- And making sure everyone who visits us feels totally at…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- You'll be meeting and greeting customers as they visit the Bupa Centre for appointments and treatment and will be pivotal in ensuring they receive the best…
Stephen James Automotive Limited
£8.75 an hour
- To respond in a timely, efficient and courteous manner to all telephone calls coming through the switchboard, placing calls correctly with the appropriate…
£21,500 a year
- You’ll run an efficient reception service at York House, providing vital support to our busy daily activities.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries.
- If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
- To answer all calls that arrive at the reception desk and to pass to the appropriate staff member, or to take a message if the staff member is absent (this is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.