jobs in Bromley BR1
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£9.46 an hour
- Stores will be open 7 days a week and with extended opening hours.
- The more availability you have across 7 days, the more hours we can offer you as our stores…
£9.21 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- Providing appropriate administrative support to the Student Support Department to ensure exceptional service delivery and improve the student experience.
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- Successful postholders will be expected to assist development of a range of innovative digital resources, e-learning and intelligence equipping students to…
£14,250 a year
- You must currently hold documentation that gives you the legal right to work in the UK full time from (mid to late) September 2020 in order to be eligible for…
£27,215 - £30,176 a year
- The English Language Centre (ELC) is an Academic Area within the School of Arts and Humanities.
- It is also student focussed in terms of managing incoming…
£24,461 - £30,047 a year
- You will also assist the Campus Librarian in the delivery of a range of support services, training and collections that support the teaching, learning and…
£19,742 a year
- What you'll do as an Airport Cargo Handling Agent - Warehouse.
- Airport Cargo Handling Agent - Warehouse.
- Doing everything you can to ensure nothing gets damaged…
£26,959 a year
- You’ll be organising and managing press views, photo-calls and press trips as well as sourcing and clearing images for editorial use and assisting with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.