jobs in Bromley BR1
You refined by:
£9.50 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£9.21 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£30,461 a year
- You'll fill hungry tums and keep thirst at bay ¿ either serving at customers' seats or within our onboard shop, handle customers' questions and be a big support…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£24,697 - £27,215 a year
- This post supports all library opening times and work patterns may vary to meet the needs of the service.
- The current hours for this post are:
£9.21 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.