jobs in Bromley BR1
£25,000 a year
- The successful Receptionist will be have excellent first class customer service and communication skills, be passionate to take full ownership for providing a…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages.
- My client is a professional services firm based in lovely offices in the West End - they are now looking for a…
£140 - £170 a day
- You will be passionate about full function AP and obtain around 2 + years full function experience, preferably from manually based, high volume and deadline…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- We are looking for a well presented receptionist to provide full reception and front of house support to the company in a professional and courteous manner, as…
£140 - £160 a day
- Prior experience performing a similar role in media or retail industries is essential.
- Back up for accounts payable and petty cash functions.
£35,000 - £37,000 a year
- Taking messages and passing on the information and dealing with queries as appropriate in a professional and timely manner.
- All general PA Ad hoc duties.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- General administrative duties including scanning, photo copying, e-mail, answering the phone, taking messages.
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- Excellent opportunity for a school leaver/graduate looking to get their first job in accountancy.
- Reviewing and allocating cash receipts.
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- 2 - 3 year's Personal Assistant/Team Secretary experience.
- This is a very busy and fast paced role where you will be providing traditional PA support including…
£170 - £200 a day
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft products:
- Planning and logistics for project meeting.
- Co-ordination and logistics for consultant with the project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.