jobs in Bromley BR1
You refined by:
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£15,069 a year
- They also process any information requests from patients, medical professionals or legal advisors.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment.
£9.50 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Our team members work hard to develop outstanding product knowledge and real jewellery expertise that they can share with our customers.
£18 - £20 an hour
- We are seeking experienced and qualified teachers that can teach both maths and English up to GCSE with an interest in working part-time flexible after-school…
Your Healthcare CIC
Kingston upon Thames
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle are essential.
- You will hold a caseload and have a key role in leading the integration of care for patients…
£9 - £10 an hour
- Part time hours; Would suit cleaners working around other commitments such as school hours and other.
- Insurance and cleaning products provided by client.
- Provide support for the team with dispensing optical solutions to a wide range of customers including children and those with complex prescriptions.
- Cleaner required for Dental Practice in Orpington- Kent.
- Part-time hours: 5 - 10 per week.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
£10 - £11 an hour
- To answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner dealing with queries or directing calls as appropriate.
- To answer queries from staff and members.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.