£9.21 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
£13,104 a year
- This role sits within the Operations Directorate, which is responsible for delivering the highest standards of animal welfare and care for every dog and cat in…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Be hard working, committed and loyal Be a confident communicator that enjoys working with customers.
- Self motivated, know how to keep yourself engaged and speak…
£26,892 a year
- To assess and support customers who are socially excluded, vulnerable or otherwise disadvantaged in terms of job finding, job getting and job keeping including…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- This is a part time, temporary position with core hours being 25 per week.
- You'll be making sure that deliveries are on time and are supporting the store team on the shop floor so they can grow GP, Wineifying customers, and driving…
£8.25 - £9.50 an hour
- Monday to Friday/Sunday depending on the store opening days.
- Lovely big windows looking over the busy London street in Zone 1.
- 5 working days per week.
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.