jobs in Brockworth
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- Build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
- Does this sound like you?
£8.97 an hour
- Handling transactions, managing customer access, responding to sales enquiries and dealing with customer complaints.
- Our opening hours are as follows:
- We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners,…
- Be an ambassador for the company as the first point of contact for all customers.
- Go the extra mile with our customers, be able to clearly explain complex,…
£17,500 a year
- Ensure that all calls are dealt with in line with compliance guidelines.
- My client, based just outside the centre of Gloucester, are seeking customer service…
- Learning all there is to know about Dyson technology, exciting customers and proactively spotting opportunities to promote sales through service.
- Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as.
- Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and…
- Liaise with customers and couriers regarding failed deliveries.
- Updating customers regarding back order items.
- Process orders adhering to SLA’s.
- We deal with end user customers, service providers and telecom network operators.
- 9 Group Ltd is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data…
£19,000 a year
- Make contact with customers on a day to day basis advising of money owed.
- The successful candidates will be confident and outgoing with previous customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.