jobs in Brockworth
You refined by:
- Maintenance of all quality/delivery records, collation and filing / scanning on a daily basis and ensuring that all records are archived on a regular basis.
£21,300 a year
- You will also communicate with customers to ensure they are kept up to date about ongoing issues and scheduled visits from Engineers.
- Operations Assistants key responsibilities are handling incoming client enquiries either by telephone or email post sale all the way through until after the…
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- The home of job satisfaction.
- Our ability to deliver quality homes at an affordable price is closely linked to tight budget controls on-site, making your role…
- Practical experience in a Customer Admin or Sales Admin capacity.
- Your ability to interact with your colleagues and internal customers will play just as…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Liaising with internal department and external customers via both telephone and email.
- Organise and administer the distribution of vehicle by car transporters.
£8.81 an hour
- Handle and filter incoming calls to the AIC in accordance with procedures.
- The Access & Information Centre (AIC) acts as a 24 hour hub hosting multiple…
£9.60 an hour
- Working within a clean manufacturing environment, you will be responsible for packing products, delivering top quality service to customers.
£9.49 an hour
- Working as part of a great team, you will learn to run extrusion machines following a structured training programme and on the job learning from experienced…
- Ideally, you would be able to volunteer regularly on a Sunday afternoon, from 1.15pm onwards for around 2 to 3 hours.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.