jobs in Brockworth
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£4.35 - £8.21 an hour
- In this role you’ll be providing outstanding service to customers by offering advice and direction based on their needs, be it a jacket for walking the dog or…
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
- With a business that’s constantly expanding, both in the UK and abroad, the opportunities to launch a retail career have never looked better.
£6.30 - £8.41 an hour
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- We can offer you a challenging, fast-paced but most importantly fun environment.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
- We put our customers first and we love what we do - big or small, diamonds, gold or silver.
- Our Sales Consultants are dedicated team players with a passion for…
Be the first to see new jobs in Brockworth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.