jobs in Brighton BN42
You refined by:
Haywards Heath (undo)
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The applicant must hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Childcare or have appropriate experience working with young children.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are looking for 15 hours per week over 2 or 3 days which can be flexible.
- Haywards Heath COP is based within Nightingale Primary Care centre and covers the…
- As Royal HaskoningDHV operate projects with a BIM approach, you are expected to be aware of the UK BIM framework (previously known as BIM Level 2), your role…
- Management and liason with key 3rd party online sales platforms.
- Management and planning of social media platforms.
- Day to Day office packing of orders.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- A full, UK driving licence.
- As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting,…
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
- Keeping the customer at the heart of everything, you will work proactively towards both individual and store targets by completing all transactions in an…
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must have a current driving licence (held for at least 3 Years) and a winning way with people from all walks…
£12 an hour
- Our recruitment partner is looking for an experienced administrator who is accurate, detail driven and able to confidently deal with clients.
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- As part of our Waiting Team, you are the friendly face our guests see every visit.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.