jobs in Bray
£20,000 a year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a helpful, polite and professional manner.
- Attend health and safety training as needed and maintain the…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
- Follows up with customers, as requested.
- Assists with conference centre room booking, posts conference room schedules and coordinates conference centre set up…
£10 an hour
- You’ll be the first person visitors meet on arrival so this role is key to creating a professional and friendly atmosphere - from ensuring the reception area is…
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries at reception, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly.
£11 an hour
- You will be responsible for greeting all visitors and residents in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner ensuring high standards of customer service are…
- Access to Smile Everyday - a range of health products and services.
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- A great telephone manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Ample free parking on nearby roads.
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.