jobs in Bray
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Meeting and greeting our customers.
- Suitable candidates will have held a full driving license for a minimum of three years.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
£8.21 an hour
- You will need to hold a clean driving licence and be happy to pick up / drop off staff from a number of villages around Lightwater, Surrey.
Now hiring at 33A Elmshott Ln,…
- The successful candidate will hold a full, clean UK driving licence with experience in working in a fast paced commercial driving environment with experience of…
£22,001 - £25,000 a year
- Full, valid GB driving licence is essential.
- Carry out detailed vehicle appraisals with photographs on collection of customers vehicles.
Now hiring at 82 Bath Road,…
- You will need to hold a full UK driving licence and willing to drive our adapted vehicles.
- Due to our service being in a rural location in Whitchurch Aylesbury,…
£16,478 a year
- Full (clean) UK driving licence (including category D1) and at least 2 years driving experience.
- To drive the Service vehicles, transporting residents to…
£13,661 a year
- To render professional and excellent driving service to APCOA undertaking cash collection from sites, to perform first-hand maintenance on car park equipment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.