jobs in Bray
£8.21 - £9.20 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£11.00 - £11.25 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£19,448 a year
- Welcome Bonus of £500* - paid in 2 instalments (after 1 month and 6 months).
- Bracknell Care Home – Care Assistant.
- Basic salary of £19,448 pro rata.
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
£10.00 - £15.50 an hour
- You will be providing personal care and companionship to adults and children, and have full training in all aspects of healthcare, leading to a professional…
£9.50 an hour
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus.
- Parking on-site for night staff.
£8.70 an hour
Care Assistant – Sandown Park is a 92 bed Nursing and Residential care home set in Windsor, Berkshire and are looking for like-minded people to join the team…
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
£9.20 - £10.20 an hour
- Vocational qualifications at levels 2 or 3, and medication administration training is desirable, but not essential as long as you are willing to undertake…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.