jobs in Bray
You refined by:
St Albans (undo)
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- The post holder will work as part of a team, to help make the resources of the library and information service available to all customers, including those at a…
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
£17,988 - £19,502 a year
- They work in many different departments and agencies across the breadth of the UK, delivering service to customers in.
- Answering face to face enquiries.
£19,500 a year
- Opening accounts for our customers and providing loan and credit card facilities.
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services.
£17,139 a year
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist…
£28,000 a year
- Degree qualified (Finance / Accounting, Economics, Maths, Engineering preferred but not essential) 2:1 minimum achieved (or expected).
- What will I be doing?
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£28,000 a year
- UK driving licence – during the field sales role you will be expected to spend a significant time driving, thereafter your base will be St Albans AL1 2RE and…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.