jobs in Bray
You refined by:
UK Government - Veterinary Medicines Directorate
£27,415 - £29,658 a year
- It works to provide support to internal and external customers, helping them to be productive when using technology to do their jobs, by using tools to solve…
£26,177 a year
- Drivers Licence - have a full manual UK or EEA driving licence before receiving a formal offer of appointment.
- Age - be at least 18 years of age.
- Working with patients, medical products or services, medical technology, laboratories or similar.
- Our CRO partner might offer various terms and conditions based…
- Benefits: Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you…
£27,388 - £29,495 a year
- Providing high quality customer service, ensuring that all information for customers is accurate, timely, clear and easy to understand and that all dealings…
£15,429 a year
- A Kew apprentice will gain work experience in each of the two horticultural sections: Arboretum, Gardens & Horticultural Services, and Glasshouses, Nurseries…
£28,706 - £31,886 a year
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships with all colleagues and customers.
- Be aged 16 or older.
- 5 GCSEs at grade A* to C (or equivalent) - including English and Maths - and hold of a minimum of 120 UCAS points (or equivalent).
- Email this Job to a Friend.
£19,835 a year
- If you have any queries please contact the PCSO Recruitment Department on 0845 2 66 66 77 quoting reference 1234.
- Closing date: Sunday 5th January 2020.
- 3 role assignments across Sales and Customer Experience that will give you exposure and entry-level responsibilities.
- Applications close on March 31st 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.