jobs in Bradford-on-Avon BA15
You refined by:
- You could be front of house, welcoming and serving customers, keeping the shop floor tidy and fresh, or organising stock behind the scenes.
- A school governing body is made up of representatives from the school, the parents, the local authority and the local community.
- What will you be doing?*.
- Through education programmes, staff and volunteers work together to educate adults (over 18 years old) and young people (aged 10-19 years old) across the UK to…
- Making telephone calls to people living with dementia who have previously accessed.
- You will need to complete an enhanced without barred list DBS or Access NI…
- Side by Side volunteers will provide agreed telephone support to people with dementia by:
- A police check and 2 references will be required prior to commencing…
- Driving the person we support between their home and services in a safe manner, in accordance with UK law.
- Has a valid UK Driving License (or equivalent).
- Volunteer recruiters capture the hearts and minds of our volunteers and play a key role in our vibrant volunteer community.
- This role will suit you if you are:
- You could be front of house, serving customers and keeping the shop floor tidy and fresh, or organising stock behind the scenes.
- Can use your own initiative.
- Be that match fees, ticket sales, sponsorships, or traditional fundraising.
- You could decide to use football and hold a charity match, or organise a five-a-side…
- Register your details and send your completed Volunteer Registration Form to Tom Robertson, Volunteering Officer, by email volsbristolglosandsouthglos…
Be the first to see new jobs in Bradford-on-Avon BA15
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.